Saturday, November 17

The Celebration Continues

Hello friends, have you been taking advantage of month long Birthday Specials at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps?  I sure hope so!  This week Korin is offering 11% off all Creative Worship Stamps and All Digital Products...  Since Korin is offering a discount off of digitals I decided to print off some of my favorite images and make a few cards.
This first card is using this adorable penguin image called Pippin's Christmas Lights.  I colored with Copics and the paper is from The Paper Studios.
This next card is using one of the very first Cocoa images called Cocoa's Stocking. I colored with Copics and this paper is also from the Paper Studios. 
Now this one is a go to image for me if I need a quick Birthday Card, Celebrate is so fun and makes a great Birthday card.  I colored with Copics and the paper is from Pink Paislee.
Last but not least my absolute favorite.  Flowers in Bloom is such a beautiful Digi set...  I colored it up with copics, did some distressing and I used a retired stamp (music notes)  but you could use Texture Tiles 1 for the same results.  I added the sentiment from Cocoa Sends Love.    Remember that if you spend $60 this month you can pick from one of 4 stamp of the month stamps- pictured below.
Hugs,
~Stephanie
Cute Card Thursday-Stars(mouse card)



No comments: