Tuesday, December 4

Snowman Love

Hello sweet friends, I am here today with 2 cards featuring snowmen. I LOVE SNOWMEN!!!!
My first card is using this sweet snowman from Snowman Soup from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.   I colored with copics and the yummy paper is from The Paper Studios.  I punched some snowflakes from some sparkly paper.  I made this card for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop going on this week.
This next card uses the same paper from The Paper Studio and this adorable snowman from the new set called Crazy About Snowmen from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.   Again, I colored with copics and added a snowflake with some glitter.   Remember if you place a $75 order you get our stamp of the month (pictured below) free.
~Stephanie 
Simon Says Stamps-AG


8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Stephanie, this duo is so cute! You definitely rock the pattern paper too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super delightful card designs.

Billie A said...

Cute fun image and card.

Laura S. said...

Love these cute little snowmen cards!

Hetty said...

Oh so beautiful and colorful and VERY CUTE!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are absolutely adorable. Lovely designs!

Fikreta said...

these cards are so sweet!
love snowmans!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a sweet stamp set, and a fabulous card.