Friday, February 15

Note Cards

I decided to start a stash of note cards to have on hand because I never have any when I need them. Both cards using stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
This first card uses just a simple heart stamp from Forever & Always which is part of this month's new release.  I want to have some cards that can be used for male or female and I think this one works great! It can be a plain note card, a thank-you card, thinking of you card or even an engagement card. I stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with black powder.
This next card is using In Stitches Alpha.  I colored with copics and the paper is from Pink & Main.  Just a simple sweet Birthday card to have on hand for one of those "Wish I had a card" moments.  WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET 10% OFF YOUR SWEET 'N SASSY ORDER?  Just use STEPHANIES10 at checkout .  Remember if you spend $75 after discounts you will get this month's stamp of the month, which is a beauty, for FREE and you always get free shipping on $75 orders.  
~Stephanie


 

No comments: