Friday, March 8

Hello- Doodle Florals

Happy Friday Morning friends,  I have a sweet little card using Doodle Florals which is this months stamp of the month from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  That means if you spend $75 you get this set free.  This set is amazing and very versatile.  I recently got a gel plate so this is my first crack at this technique.  I used a brayer to apply my acrylic paints to the plate, first I used blue and then I added a stencil with little dots and then put a layer of white on top.   I have so much to learn but for my first try I was happy.   I then stamped my flowers  and colored them with Prismacolor pencils.  The background paper is from The Paper Studios.   This is a very different look for me but sometimes, Different is GOOD! You can get 10% off if you order the whole release by the 9th!  Make sure you keep a lookout, we are going to have a New Release Hop next week that you won't want to miss.
~Stephanie
WordArt Wednesday-AG
An Inky Mess- Mixed Media
 



1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Stephanie!
This is lovely. Such lovely stamps, and you do such nice work with them. I'm so grateful to have you play along with us. Have a great weekend, and please join us again soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday