Friday, May 10

Growing In Unity- Day 5

Let me start by giving a big shout out to Unity Stamps for allowing me this opportunity!  I really enjoyed my week.   For my card today I am using this sweet elephant stamp called Sweet Elle, this card is great for new babies or for 1st Birthday Cards etc. I clored witch Copics and the paper is from Pebbles.  
 This next card is using the set Happy Moments. I did some water coloring and the paper is from my scrap pile.  I did stitching around the edges with my sewing machine.  Make sure you check out Unity Stamps, they have a great sale going on right now. Make sure you comment on my post, I will be drawing 2 names to win some Unity Stamps over the weekend.  Thanks for making me feel at home during my week as as a GIU Gal, I appreciate all your nice comments.  I would love for you to follow my blog or my new instagram page @22stephanieserrano  or both.  Be Well and Happy Stamping!
~Stephanie

21 comments:

stamping sue said...

That baby card with the little elephant is just so adorable. Wish cards are always a good thing. thanks for sharing your talents all week.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Debra Dekock said...

I loved looking at all your cards. They are amazing. Love all the coordinating papers, colors and stamps, topped off with the sewing just gives them the added glitz!

Kathy H said...

Both super adorable cards! Thanks for sharing this week as GIU! Kathy Hering~

Holly Reifke said...

Out of the two, the baby elephant card steals the show. It has such lovely depth and dimension to it. Great work on both! I’ve enjoyed being inspired by your card style this week. πŸ’•

Debbie Farrell said...

Your cards are just perfect! The colors are perfect!

Jacque Bauer said...

Baby cards are next on my list. I have Sweet Elle and will try this. Love all the layers and gentle quality you have n them. A wonderful week of beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing your talents.

Denise S. said...

Great cards to end a great week. I love the stitching on these.

Shari Czerwinski said...

Lovely cards! That elephant is adorable <3

Wilma DeG said...

I love both of these cards! Thanks for an inspiring week!

Glennis F said...

Thanks for a great week, I really love the wee elephant - so cute!

Cindy Trudeau said...

Two more lovely cards. The elephant baby card is just precious!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Totally loving that adorable elephant. I have that stamp too. Wonderful inspiration. Thanks so much for all the amazing projects you did this week as the GUI girl

Brianna J said...

The elephant is so sweet!! I've really enjoyed seeing how you use bright colors and patterned paper together. Wonderful week!

Linda said...

Cards are so cute, especially the elephant.

Phaline Mays said...

Your baby elephant card is so cute! Love it!

https://jojosretiredpasttime.blog/ said...

Loved all your creations this week...You did an Amazing Job Congratulations

Becca Yahrling said...

After all the commenting going on for 8 days at the coffee hop, I forgot yours yesterday!! lol Sorry!! Love that sweet baby card; the elephant is so precious. And I'm a huge fan of mason jars with flowers in them. :-)

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Just used little Elle recently too for a 1 year birthday card! Such an adorable card. Love all the layers of perfectly matched patterned paper! Love your inspiration all week. Thank you!

{S} said...

Love your cards! You had a great week! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty layering and colors! Love that adorable elephant!

Jhays said...

The stitching is amazing. I always need inspiration for baby cards. Don't know why I struggle with them. Great cards.