Friday, July 26

Love you to the MOON and BACK!

Hello friends! Hope you are having a great day.  During my playtime today I decided to get out my Over The Moon stamp set by Jenn Nilsson @ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I just love this sweet little set, perfect for all those little boy cards.  I colored with Copic Markers and the designer paper is from BoBunny.  There is so much going on at SNSS right now... Check out our Christmas in July Blog Hop you can find more information HERE- You don't want to miss out you could win a $50 gift code to SNSS. Along with the blog hop there is a SALE on all Christmas/Winter stamps-25% off (no code needed) until the 31st! Don't forget as always there is the stamp of the month this month it is Sentimental Wordfetti and it is free with a $60 purchase after discounts. As always free shipping on a $75 purchase after discounts!
~Stephanie

No comments: