Friday, January 6

I "chews" you!

 

Its that time of year again for my favorite kind of card, Valentines!  Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has so many great stamp sets perfect for this occasion and today I am using Sweet as Candy and Spotted.  I made the background using spotted and distress oxide ink.  I love shaker cards, don't you?  Head on over to the shop and check out the new release that just came out, you won't want to miss it!

~Stephanie


 


For these Challenges:

Word Art Wednesday-AG 

Crafty Chicks- use stamps 

 

2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Stephanie: Your Valentine card is super cute! So sweet! Thanks for linking to Krafty Chick's stamp act week theme! --Becca/Guest Chick for January

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, Stephanie. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate your participation and enjoy your wonderful creativity.
Karen L, DT