Wednesday, April 19

April Instagram Hop

 

Hello friends, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is having an Garden Party IG hop starting today.  You can find all the details HERE. 

My first card uses Flower Garden, I just love this set. I colored it with copic markers and did a light background using the Grunge Grid stencil and antique linen oxide ink.  The sentiment is from the set Birds & Bloom.  I added some gems from Studio Katia and the paper is from Fancy Pants Designs.  


 

The second card I am sharing is using a fantastic digi stamp called Bottle Bouquet such a beautiful image and so fun to color.  I colored mine with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from Celebrate Today.  I added some pearls and the paper is from Fancy Pants Designs. 

Thanks for stopping,

Stephanie 

Wordart Wednesday

 


 

 




 

No comments: