Monday, November 29

Christmas All Around


Happy Monday everyone, I'm back! Seems like I have been gone forever! Did you have a Happy Thanksgiving? I hope so. We spent 6 days with my daughter who was very sick with Pleurisy, it was good to be with her. I think she needed a little TLC from mom and dad. After she got her shot of steroids on Tuesday she started to improve quickly, she had to work on Friday and it kicked her butt! While she was at work on Friday her dad and I cleaned her apt. and got her caught up on laundry etc. then we decorated her apt for Christmas, just a little tree and some lighted garland around her kitchen pass through but it made her smile when she walked in the door. We stayed with her until yesterday as it was her 22nd. Birthday, we went to church and then lunch before we headed home, I feel better know that she is on the mend and pray that she does not over do it today at work. So now it's time to get back in the swing of things, I feel like I have not crafted in forever! This card I made using the Cutting Cafe' set Christmas All around, this set is just awesome for your Christmast card; it includes 17 images.
Make sure you stop back later today as I have some news to share.
Hugs,
Stephanie
Image- The Cutting Cafe'
Papers- Bazzill, Echo Park
Accessories- oval punch, word window punch, copics

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

oh so glad to hear she is feeling better.I will keep her in my prayers...this card is delightful...your delightful...awesome job..hugs