Friday, March 25

A Couple Cards for you....

This first card is using a Stampavie image and the sentiment is from the " Hey Girl friend birthday" set at The Cutting Cafe'. I needed a sentiment for this card and this set from The Cutting Cafe' was just perfect. This card was made for the Sketch Saturday Challenge, and the challenge at Paper Sundaes- to use embossing on your card. The designer paper is from K& Co.
This next card is for the new challenge at Baby Bud Designs, "flowers". I decided that since my time at Baby Bud Designs is coming to an end I would use one of my favorite images, Chloe. You can find Chloe here at the Baby Bud Shop. I used the sketch from Cute Card Thursday this week. Make sure you head over to Baby Bud Designs and grab today's freebie "Baby Belle" she is very cute, perfect for all your spring cards and you can only get her free for TODAY! Right now I would like to think Mary Anne and Krista for giving me the chance to be on their team and work with such cute creations, I had a blast!
Blessings,
Stephanie

9 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Such girly colors and fun....love them!!

Anonymous said...

Your choice of colours make me feel happy!!! Thanks, Dee

Deb said...

both beautiful cards, so love the sweet images you used!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday sketch challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Regina Easter said...

oh my these are both delightful Stephanie....I so love the way you colored the images....hugs

Bente said...

Wonderful card, lovely colors and papers.
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente

Welcome! said...

Stephanie, this is sooo very cute! I love the bright cheery colours and Chloe looks adorable! It's been a pleasure having you on our team, thanks for all you've done for Baby Buds!
Hugs, Krista

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love the papers you used!

Alica said...

Such sweet cards! Love the fresh bright colors you used!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Unknown said...

Stephanie I LOVE yr backing papers, such a lovely spring colours, and your cards are gorgeous too.
hugs
Ildz