Tuesday, August 21

Party Friends

I have colored up this cute little stamp before from Party Friends by Penny Black but never liked how it looked so this set just got put up in the bin with the rest of my Penny Black Stamps.   Today I saw Ellie's card made with this stamp and got inspired.  I cased her card changing a couple things and though it is not as nice as hers felt good enough to turn it into a card.  I colored with copics and the papers are from Reverse Confetti. 
~Stephanie
Penny Black And More- I spy the letter B - bike, brads, birthday gifts, blue
Show us your Pussy Cats- furry 
2 crafty critter crazies- anything with a critter 
Penny Black- AG


 

4 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Cute, cute, cuuuute, Stephanie! I adore Penny Black critters and cats are prob ably my favorites. Well, except for the hedgies... or the mice... Oh, well, you get what I mean. :-D Thanks so much for joining us in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

brenda said...

A totally delightful creation with the sweet PB image Stephanie. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge again.

B x

ike said...

Super cute and great colouring. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Helen said...

So sweet! Lovely card!
Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x