Thursday, August 23

Peace Of God

Happy Thursday everyone, today I have a card for you using Peace Of God from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I am a bird lover so this ranks up there as one of my favorite stamp sets and the Titmouse is my favorite bird!!  I colored with copic markers and this yummy paper is from The Paper Studios.   When you head on over to the store make sure you check under the New Category for the fall release some really awesome stamp sets came out this month and also check out the 50% off section- you don't want to miss out on this sale while supplies last!  Also don't forget if you spend $75 you get our stamp of the month set Give Thanks for free!! 
~Stephanie 
Word Art Wednesday-AG 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies-Critter 
Crafty Animals- animal

 

1 comment:

Helen said...

Beautiful card and sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x