Saturday, September 22

Christmas Word Art

Hello everyone, I have 3 cards to share with you today using Christmas Word Art from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I made the card with the white wording first, I stamped onto black paper with Versamark ink and used pearl white embossing powder.  The designer paper is from The Paper Studios.  I had scraps of paper left so I decided to make one using black ink on a white mat so you could see what that would look like.  Which one do you like better? I like them both!
This card also uses Christmas Word Art.  I love that this set makes for quick and easy cards.  I stamped onto a cream cardstock with green distress ink and the paper is from The Paper Studios.  I added some lace and ribbon, I think it gives it a country look.  Don't forget that if you spend $75 you will receive this month's stamp of the month Christmas Poinsettia for free!!
Stephanie


No comments: