Thursday, September 6

Winter Birds

Hi friends, I have a Christmas card for you today, It's never too early to get started on them, Right?!  I am using one of this month's new releases from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Winter Birds.  I colored with copics and added some stickles to the berries for some sparkle.  The paper is from The Paper Studios.  Below I will post a picture of this months stamp of the month called Christmas Poinsettia which is free with a $75 order and also a picture of our Christmas Bundle which is discounted until 9-9. 
~Stephanie
Cute Card Thursday-AG 
Simon Says Stamps- Stamp on it



2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is gorgeous.

ankitag612 said...

Such a gorgeous creation Stephanie! I love how you colored and layered your bird. The layering and the patterned paper are a perfect layout for this pretty pretty card. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a beautiful day! xx Ankita