Saturday, October 6

Winter Wonderland

I am loving this new set called Winter Wonderland from this month's new release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I especially love this vintage looking truck.  I decided to make a shaker card I think for only the second time in my crafty life!  I might have put too much glitter (snow) in it but I kind of like the way it looks.  I colored my image with Copic markers and the paper is from The Paper Studios.   Make sure you check out the new release this month, it is awesome, you can get the whole thing at at a great discount when you buy the  early bird bundle,  and don't forget the stamp of the month which is free with $75 purchase and as always Korin offers free shipping with a $75 purchase.   Happy Crafting!
~Stephanie
Simon Says Stamps- Christmas

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Stephanie, this is a beautiful Christmas card. I love shaker cards.