Monday, January 28

His Love

Hello friends, I have a sweet Valentine's Day card for you today using the Creative Worship set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps  called His Love.  I stamped the heart and colored with copics and did some fussy cutting.  I then added it to the embossed panel and adhered to my card.  I thought the card looked to plain so I added some ribbon and brads to the bottom half of the top panel.  Remember if you spend $75 you get the stamp of the month free and this month it is Filigree Hearts  (pictured below) which makes for some great card making!  Happy Crafting!!!
~Stephanie
TCP Tuesday Challenge #353-Love
Simon Says Challenge- Have a Heart


1 comment:

Marge said...

Beautiful card, Stephanie! Love layers and textures with bold color palette. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge