Saturday, January 5

Tons of Love.

Happy New Year everyone!  This is my first post for 2019.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas/New Year's with family and friends...  Did you find time to get crafty?  Today is the first Challenge at Catch The Bug.  It's anything goes this week.  For my card I am using Edward Valentine, I colored him up with copics and the paper is from The Paper Studios.  Play along with us for your chance at 4, 7 or 10 digis from Bug-A-Boo Stamps.  You do not need to use a Bug Image to play along but we love it when you do.
~Stephanie
Cute Card Thursday-AG

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card Stephanie. Love your stitching. No time for crafting with the holidays, hehe.

*Vicki* said...

I think this image is absolutely adorable! Fabulous coloring and the papers you've used with it are perfect!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)