Saturday, February 2

Monkey Love

Hello friends, Happy February!  It's LOVE MONTH, Yippie!  I love Valentine's Day cards!  Today is the start of our AG challenge at Catch The Bug.  For my card I am using an oldie but goodie Monkey Love-Balloon.  I colored with copics and the paper is from Pink & Main!  Play along for your chance a 4, 7 or 10 digi stamps from Bug A Boo Stamps.  You do not need to use a Bug stamp but we would love it if you would.
~Stephanie 
Simon Says Stamps- AG 
Allsorts-Love

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful Valentine card. Love the sparkles.

Nancy Soetaert said...

I love your card! So cute with the monkey and the glittering accents!
Nancy

Marge said...

Absolutely adorable card, Stephanie! I love how you used various patterns and the dry embossed hearts background is so pretty.

Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Marge

brenda said...

A super fun creation for our 'Love' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Ellibelle said...

It's adorable, Stephanie. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!