Saturday, April 6

Anything Goes at Bug-A-Boo!

Happy Saturday everyone, it's time for your favorite challenge at Catch The Bug, Anything Goes.  Today I pulled out an oldie but goodie, Theodore-Birthday Sign, I just love this image.  I usually color this up for a girl but today I made it for a boy.  I colored with copics and the paper is from my scrap pile.  Play along for your chance at 4, 7 or 10 digi images from Bug-A-Boo Stamps.  You do not need to use a bug image but if you have one we'd love to see it!
~Stephanie
Crafty Friends Challenge-Birthday 
A Gem of a Challenge- AG

1 comment:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Stephanie... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your gorgeous cards with us. Thanks for entering your card into our ‘Happy Birthday’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]