Thursday, April 11

Spring Blossoms

Today I am sharing a card I made using Spring Blossoms from Sweet'n Sassy Stamps. Daffodils hold a special place in my heart, we had them in the woods behind my childhood home and we would always go pick big bunches and bring them back to my grandmother!  I colored with copics and paired this pretty flower with paper from Kaisercraft.   Remember there is a new release going on right now with a bunch of awesome sets and you can get the newest stamp of the month called Happy Day with a $75 purchase and as always you get free shipping with a $75 order.  I also want to invite you to hop along with us during our April Release Party on April 16th. 
~Stephanie 
Word Art Wednesday- AG 
TCP Tuesday #356- Spring 
Penny Black Allsorts- Spring




4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful daffodil Stephanie. I usually get a couple that pop up, but hopefully the snow we just got didn't freeze them.

brenda said...

This is so striking in the yellows and black Stephanie, great choice of DP's to carry the colours as well, many thanks for joining in with our April 'Spring' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Leanne Harris said...

I love this creation Stephanie, who doesn't love daffodils when they are always "smiling" at you. Many thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

Kathleen said...

A really super image a great design and a lovely sentiment. Thank you for join our 'Springtime' challenge at Penny Black & More this month.

Kath x