Sunday, June 16

Let's Shell-ebrate!

Hello friends, I have a cute shaker card to share using the New Mer-mazing stamp set by Jenn Nilsson at Sweet 'n Sassy stamps!  This set is just the cutest set ever!!!  I used Distress Oxides to make the backgroung and I colored the images with Copic markers.  Make sure you check out the rest of the new release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, amazing stuff as always!  Make time to join us for our blog hop on the 18th!  Remember if you spend $75 you get the stamp of the month free and free shipping! 
Happy Stamping!
~Stephanie
TCPTuesday#358-summer


2 comments:

LadyEm Davis said...

I have to say your work is great… But the mermaid card stands out to me. I love the background, how it looks like she’s really underwater... and the shaker card aspect of it! really really really great job on all the work!

Lisa Lynn said...

Lovely shaker card. Those are so fun!