Friday, June 7

Sorry.....

T.G.I.F.  that is for sure!  It's been a long week for me.  Today I am playing with this cute little crab from one our newest sets at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Mer-mazing.  I want to welcome our newest illustrator's Jenn Nilsson, her work is so amazing and adorable! I did some repeat stamping to make the background and then colored one of the images to stand out. I used Teeny Alpha for the sentiment- the inside says "I was so crabby".  The plaid paper is from The Paper Studios.  You have a couple days left to get the New Release bundle at a discount (until the 9th) and right now there is a discount code PABOUND, use that at checkout to get 15% off.  If you spend $75 after discounts you also get the Stamp of the MOnth free.  
~Stephanie 
Simon Says Stamps-masculine 
 
 

No comments: