Monday, June 24

Summertime Fun!

Hello friends, have you seen one of the newest sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Mer-mazing by Jennifer Nilsson? Well, it is just that, Mer-mazing! So much fun to play with and perfect for all your  summer cards.
For my first card I used a stencil on the background with oxide inks and added some waves using a diecut.  I did not have a sun stencil so I made my own using the negative from a die.  I colored the mermaid with copic markers and fussy cut her, she is popped up on foam tape.
This next card I made my background stamping with oxide ink on kraft paper.  I decided to use a couple other stamps from the set, I love this cute little seagull.  One of our favorite places to vacation is Sanibel Island which is one of the best shelling places in the world so this set is close to my heart, I have a huge shell collections from all of our visits to the island. 
You still have a few days left to get this month's stamp of the month Happy Irises, spend $75 and it's yours for FREE! 
~Stephanie 
TCP Tuesday#358-summer