Monday, July 8

Shoot For The Moon

Hello friends, I have a sweet card using one of the newest sets by Jennifer Nilsson called Over The Moon.  For the background I used distress inks then I added some stars with Versamark ink and heat embossed with silver powder. I cut out the moon and ran it through my cuttlebug with an embossing folder.  I colored the little guy with Copics and the background paper is from BoBunny.   You have one more day to take advantage of the early bird bundles, there are 2 this month- See Below. 
You can order either of these by clicking HERE.   Also don't forget about our Stamp of the month! This month is is Sentimental Wordfetti.  Such a fun set to play with and it is free with a $60 this month. 


I made a card using the Sentimental Wordfetti and an older set Made New.  First I stamped my butterflies with Versafine and then I used white embossing powder and heat embossed.  My next step was to use distress Oxide inks to add the colors, when you are done applying the ink just use a cloth to wipe it off the stamped images.   Wordfetti is such a versatile set you will find yourself going to it over and over again, great to use alone or use it along with sentiments you already own.  Remember as always, if you spend $75 you get free shipping!
Happy Stamping! 
~Stephanie 
Cute Card Thursday-AG 
Simon Says- Stars and or Stripes (first card)

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those are both adorable. Love the moon in the dry embossing and all the heat embossed stars. The heat embossed butterflies are gorgeous on that wonderful background.

Mandy said...

Wonderful cards Stephanie! The little astronaut is super cute & I love hpw you've added texture to the moons surface.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx