Thursday, September 2

Happy Birthday Mouse

Having fun with this sweet Penny Black Image this morning.  I colored with my Arteza brush pens and a paint brush with water.  I added some distressing with distress ink around the edges.  I did this for the Freshly made sketch challenge and the Penny Black Saturday challenge.
Stephanie                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                       

 

4 comments:

Kim S said...

Such a sweet image and beautifully painted! I love the "happy birthday" that fills the banner. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Helen said...

Such a sweet card - love the colours!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Judy Rozema said...

So adorable! I love that little guy! Awesome shading. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh so cute! I love this cute lil image perched on a mushroom! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!