Friday, January 14

Cheerful Love



Happy Friday everyone, I have a sweet little snowman for you today.  I just love this sweet set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Cheerful Snowmen and I know we are past Christmas and all but I thought he would make a great Valentine's Day card!  I did some watercoloring with my Arteza brush pens and the paper is from my scrap bin.  The sentiments are from Love Wordfetti also from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Stop over to the shop and check out the New January Release --> HERE!

~Stephanie

Time Out Challenge -Love

Crafty Gals Challenge- Snow Much Fun 

Watercooler Wednesday- Feminine

 

 





4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable....just love your sweetheart of a snow peeps!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to play at Time Out.

Cathy said...

What a sweet little snowman, perfect for Valentines! Thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

Cathie w said...

Very very cute....Thank for joining in over at Crafty Gals Challenge corner.

Gerrina said...

What a great way to use a fun ! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!