Saturday, January 1

Happy 2022!!!!


 

Happy New Year friends, I hope 2022 is a good year for you!!  I am so excited to start out the new year as Guest Designer for Sweet and Sassy Stamps.  For my first post I am using this wonderful flower set called Blooming Anemones, I absolutely love this set.  I colored with copics and the paper is from The Paper Studios.  I also used the Sentimental Wordfetti set and the Friend die which I cut twice and offset.  I added a few sequins for a little something extra.  It is so much fun creating on a regular basis again, last year was so hit and miss!!  I will have a bunch more post this month and next using Sweet and Sassy Stamps so keep coming back!   Blessings to you and yours in 2022! You can also find me on IG, 22stephanieserrano  I would love to add some followers *wink wink

~Stephanie

 




 




No comments: