Monday, January 24

Love You LOTS!


 I needed  few "boyish" Valentine's Day cards and I have such a hard time with that!  I decided to use this cute little sloth from Lots of Love from Sweet 'Sassy Stamps. For the background I used the smooshing technique and some distress oxided inks and then stamping  and stenciling on top.  I used a couple stamps from Texture Tiles1, my go to set when making my own backgrounds.  I grabbed a little heart from a discontinued set to add a little red and the circles you see in red are the end of a paper towel roll.  I used a stencil to add the hearts.  You still have time to play in the VIP challenge over on facebook- if you are not a part of the VIP group you should join, so much great inspiration and fun challenges found there.  

~Stephanie 

Simon Says Stamps Monday- furry friends 

Simon Says Stamps Wednesday - 4 legged friends

Critter Crazy-AG 





 

 

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fun and marvellous image to use for this beautiful Valentine card, I'm sure it will be received with joy. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Doris Klein said...

What a cute und funny make! Like the background!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog