Monday, January 10

Sending Love and Hugs


 Good morning friends, I have a sweet Valentine's Day card for you today- It is one of my favorite holidays to make cards for!  I am using this sweet Cocoa sends love stamp set which is no longer available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps as a stamp but you CAN get it in Digi form!!!  I love this image!!  I painted with watercolors and I made the background using the In Stitches Alpha set.  I love how the background turned out!  Make sure you check out the New Release for Jan HERE,  there are some really nice new sets. 

Allsorts- AG

Critter Crazy Challenge -AG 

~Stephanie 


 


4 comments:

Pauline C said...

Dry sweet Valentine card .. that is for sure a cute image. Thanks so much for joining in this week with my theme at Allsorts Challenge
Pauline xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely Valentine's Day card, great image and design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Sarn said...

Lovely valentines card.

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

Sarn x

Doris Klein said...

What a super cute work! Sweet image and pretty papers! I really love your work

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY