Tuesday, February 1

FAITH


Good morning friends!!  Happy February, we made it through January!!  I was going to post a sweet Valentine's Day card for you this morning but I had made the "faith" panel of this card and during the night what to do with the rest of the card came to me so I just had to finish it this morning.  I am using the Have Faith stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, I stamped it with 2 different colors of distressed oxide ink. The back panel I used the same inks and Delightful Daisies and for the main flower I stamped and heat embossed the single flower from the set and used my distressed oxide inks with a paint brush.  What do you think?  Make sure you head on over to the shop and check out the new February release, you can find it HERE!!  Hurry, you can get the whole release bundled for 20% off right now-you don't want to miss that deal!

~Stephanie 

Wordart Wednesday- AG 

DLART - AG


 


1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

This is just beautiful I love word art all over and the meaning.
Thank you for joining the DL.ART February 2022 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com