Monday, February 14

Happy Heart Day!!!



Happy Heart Day everyone!  Today my hubby and I celebrate our 42nd Valentine's Day! WOW!!!  I decided to make him a card using a bunch of different stamp sets and stencils from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. First I did some ink smooshing with distressed oxide inks Crackling Campfire and Abandoned Coral and then I took the Gurnge Grid stencil and I first inked it up on a clean sheet of paper and then I took what remained and spritzed it and did the reverse print on my paper, I just love the look of this. Next, I took the Hugs and Kisses Stencil and did some random stenciling, after my ink was dry I started adding adding hearts using the Forever and Always stamps set using Crackling Campfire and Vintage Photo inks.  Now I had to decide what to put on top of this background. 


 I decided to just cut some hearts out and sew them on the card.  Yep, I learned how to cut hearts in elementary school by folding my paper in half and that is why you see the line down the middle of the red heart.  I decided to leave it, I like the texture and goodness after 42 years I am sure my heart has some wrinkles in it (wink wink).  I still thought it needed something so I got out Love Wordfetti and added some heartfelt sentiments.  I hope you have a love filled day with your Valentine!  

~Stephanie 

Art Impressions-hearts

Use Your Stuff-hearts 

Word Art Wednesday- AG 






 

 




1 comment:

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Oh, I love all the layers and the large heart on your card! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha