Thursday, February 24

Hello


 Happy Thursday friends!!!  I have my another butterfly using a few things from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I was not going to post this at all because I thought it turned out a little muddy but it has grown on me.  I did some ink smooshing with distressed oxide inks and then on the back panel I used the Script Stencil.  On the main panel I used the butterfly from Begin Again and the sentiments are from Script Sentiments.  You have a couple more days to get the bundle pkg. of the new release at 20% off, check it out HERE!  Thanks for stopping by!!

~Stephanie 

A Gem of a Challenge-AG

Stamping Sensations- Wings and or tails 


 

 




3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautful card,love the background and your image stamped in black. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card, the inky background looks super.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x

brenda said...

A super inky background to showcase the Butterfly, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x