Saturday, February 5

Purple Butterflies


 Are you ready for a few post about butterflies?  I just love this "Begin Again" stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I made this one using my Tombow markers and coloring directly on the stamp and spritzing with water and then stamping onto watercolor paper. I used the Chicken Wire Stencil on the background using distress ink and then did a little bit of splattering.  The designer paper is from The Paper Studios..   I love how this card turned out! Make sure you hop on over to the shop and check out the new Feb. release, you can find it HERE!

~Stephanie

Clever Dexter- favorite technique 

Word Art Wednesday-AG 




 

1 comment:

Kinjal Trivedi said...

That's a wonderfully smart new technique to stretch your supplies. I am very thrilled to see you share your art with us.
Best of luck!
Kinjal - Dt
http://www.cleverdexter.com/