Tuesday, February 22

The Lord Bless You!


 Happy 2-22-22 everyone!  22 just happens to be my favorite number so maybe today will be a good day!  I have a fun card today using this new awesome background stamp that I am just in love with called Flower Bunch from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. This background is so much fun to color, I used my watercolors on it this time.  The sentiment which is also one of my favorites is from the Friendship is a Blessing Set.  Make sure you check out the whole new release HERE! You still have a few more day where you can get the whole release at 20% when you buy the bundle-you can find that HERE!  

~Stephanie 

Allsort- I love 

Word Art Wednesday-AG 


 


4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

It really is a beautiful background stamp and I can imagine so fun to color! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Allsorts challenge!

Janette said...

Absolutely beautiful card, the verse is so perfectly apt:xx

brenda said...

Such a pretty floral card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts 'I love....' challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

You've used this background stamp to wonderful effect, so pretty. Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
Lynn x