Tuesday, April 29

INCREDIBLE!!




INCREDIBLE, that's what our weekend away was... We saw two shows while in Myrtle Beach. "One" show which is put on at the Alabama Theater almost every night which is all different kinds of music. Then we saw Terry Fator, if you ever get the chance to go see him... DO IT! Just Awesome, he is so funny! Leaving a link to a Utube link which shows a short clip of him just in case you do not know who he is... He won America's Got Talent Last Year. Before the show we ate out at Johnny Rocket's a great burger joint, probably was not the healthiest meal for us but it was YUMMY! We had some time before the show started so we walked around and found the spot where they had tigers on display, oh my Steve was just like a little kid, he would have rather stayed there than go see the show. We could of had our picture taken with one but he wanted to wait until Maegan was with us, so next time we will go we will do the picture. I have a couple of pictures to post, they are so up close it is really neat.

4 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Oh Stephanie! I'm so glad I came to your blog!! I have the biggest smile on my face and goose-bumps on my skin. Your Blog page header picture is WAY CUTE!! LOVE IT. Then the song started to play....hello!!! one of my fav's!! and it about brings me to tears when I listen to it. Thanks for having such awesome "blog" stuff. I'll go look at you posts too...but I was stopped dead in my tracks with the pic and the song :) And my eyes are all watery now.

Sandy said...

Looks and sounds like you had a fantastic weekend Stephanie and I'm glad.

I wanted to let you know that I've added you to my blog list and I've given you an award ... check it out when you get a chance:

http://stampinsandy.blogspot.com/2008/04/arte-y-pico-award.html

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Sounds like you had one terrific time! The pictures are great! Terry Fator.. I remember him... what a fantastic performer! My favorite one was when he sang "What a Wonderful World." It gave me goosebumps! BTW, I love the song that's playing.

Pam's Pride said...

It sounds like you had a fun weekend!!