Saturday, April 26

Good Saturday Morning!!


Good Morning everyone, I got an early start today as I went to bed early last night and was wide awake at 6am. I decided to make a card before I got ready for the day. I received this image from Kim (stampinscrapnewbie)from the PIF thread. I had to make a card for my friend and I chuckled the whole time I was making it.. I used the limited supplies challenge from Friday. You had to make a square card, use only scrap paper, scrap ribbon/fibers and use one other embellishment on this card I used stickles on the coffee cups because you know every girls dream is a sparkly coffee cup! Looking at the card now it looks a little off kilter but it was 6am when I made it and isn't that how life can be sometimes? Off Kilter... Anyway off to shower now, then I need to pack, water my flowers do a errand and then it's off to Myrtle Beach!! Hope you have a great weekend I will see you on Tuesday!

9 comments:

tracie said...

Hi Steph, this is so great I love the image - very pretty.
Thanks for joining in on my blog candy - good luck :-)x

Laura said...

Thanks for that...that was great! Another great card. How was your weekend? Hope you felt better by the time you left.

Amanda said...

Super cute card Stephanie!

Anonymous said...

hehe! What a great card! I'm loving the colours!

LeAnne said...

Wow Stephanie, I am bedazzled by your blog and your little dazzling coffee cups! What a cute card! You're right, what girl doesn't want a coffee cup that looks like that?! And thank you for my award.....I am speechless again!!! I have never visited your blog, so I am going to enjoy checking your cards out!
Blessings!
LeAnne

Kisa Peters said...

Cute cute! The tigers are awesome too! and your header on your blog is super cute!

Heather said...

Very cute!!

Godelieve said...

Great card, fun stamp!!

Ila said...

Love your fabulous and fun card!! Thanks for entering my blog candy!!
The PB cards in the beginning are Gorgeous as well.