Wednesday, August 13

Don't Faint!

Don't faint, I actually have two projects to post... Life just has been crazy and I have not been crafting much. Yesterday we started packing DD to go to college, it is a sad thing. Harder this year because we know she won't be coming home next
summer. I made this card for today's sketch challenge over at SCS. I used my favorite stamp by Penny Black,Designer paper by K&co. my favorite again.



This card I made for the little boy I used to watch back in MA. It is his birthday later this month. I used my new Bic-Markit markers. I like how it turned out. I wrote a little note on the inside and gave him some $$'s so his mom can take him for ice cream. I did this for the challenge over at Our Creative Corner this week..


I started watching Madison again yesterday and we had a great first day, much better than I thought. I only saw her once over the summer so I thought the transition would be harder but all went well... Today, so far so good!! She has grown up so much over the summer and I look forward to what this year will bring. We will work on numbers and the alphabet this year. She already knows all her shapes and does well with colors. Well, off to finish packing Maegan. We will get her moved into her apt. tomorrow, hopefully she will like her roommates this year. Then we will spend a few days at the beach. Have a great rest of the week and a great weekend.
Be Blessed!
Stephanie

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

Hi Stephanie. I was blog hopping through some blogs on SCS and found yours. I love your little banner at the top! I also enjoy the music you're playing. You did a fantastic job coloring with the bic markers!

Unknown said...

I love that little boy card. Great job coloring.

Sandy said...

Love both your cards, Steph!! I hope your have recovered from move in.