Thursday, August 21

Feeling Better


Made this card for our daughter Elizabeth, she has been in the hospital since Sunday, yesterday's test showed no gallstone and her blood work was back to normal so if all goes well today maybe she will go home... We are sure glad she is feeling better. This card was for today's ways to use it challenge, we had to use torn paper some place on our project. I used this cute little hedgie image I got for the PIF thread, some K&Co. paper, ribbon, a tag punch,prima flower and a brad. I colored the image with prismacolor pencils and OMS.

Have a great day!

Stephanie

10 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm glad your daughter is feeling better. She sure will enjoy this pretty card!

Sandy said...

Cute card, Steph!! Love the paper and the image. I'm glad your DD is feeling better. Hope she continues to improve and is able to go home. I'm sure you're feeling relieved.

Unknown said...

This card is so adorable! I am glad your daughter is feeling better, and I pray she is home soon.

CathyRose said...

What a cute card! Great coloring job.
Love those little Hedgies. Praying for a quick recovery for your daughter!

Cris A said...

This is darling! I'm sure she'll love it. Glad to hear shes doing good!

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful! I will be praying for Elizabeth.

Mandy said...

Cute card! I am sure your daughter loved it! I am glad she is feeling better, and I hope she continues to heal quickly!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Adorable - I love it!!! I'm glad that everything is OK with Betsy - you know I'm here if you need me!

Dragana Skoro said...

Such a cute card! I am so glad your daughter is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

c'est trop trop mignon
bravo
bisous