Wednesday, September 17

Fall, I love Fall!


This cute little card is for today's sketch challenge... Fall is almost upon us, I am so in the mood. I made apple crisp the other night (one of my favorite fall foods). However, being in the south you get yucky apples and I ended up throwing it away.. I MISS MY NEW ENGLAND CORTLAND'S AND MACS!!! I am going to try and make 5 fall cards today, we will see how it goes. I got this cute little image from two different friends last week, I just love it. I used up some of my K&Co. scraps, this paper is so yummy. I colored the image with SU pencils and OMS. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!
Stephanie

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Adorable card, Steph!! I love all the stitching.

Mmmm ... apple crisp ... I can almost smell it from here *wink*.

I love Fall too, but we don't see much of it in these parts, do we??

StampinCathy said...

Love your fall card. The colors are so pretty and the images are just so cute.

Darlene said...

This is sooooooo cute!!! Love this image and I'm with you on the Fall thing ... really enjoying the cooler days!!

Tonya said...

Fall is fabulous! I love the card....great image and wonderful sketch!

loretta said...

Sweet! Adorable! Love everything about it!

Lynn Put said...

Apple crisp....Ooooh that sounds so good right now!
I'm in the fall mood too, I just love it!
Your card is absolutely adorable!

Laura said...

How I do love the Fall! Our nights have gotten down to the 50's. Almost window opening time. I really love how you work the stitching into your cards. I'm good just to make one!

Scott Franson Photography said...

Darling card, did you ever figure out where the image is from? I'd love to get that stamp.
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net
www.claudiafranson.blogspot.com