Thursday, December 24

Cookies for Santa and Big News!!!

I finally get to share the Big News with you! Peggy from Paperworks Co. has asked me to join her design team. Paperworks Co. is an online scrap booking/stamping store who design their own stamps and they also are the only place you can get Little Loud Stamps. Today and tomorrow I will be introduced on the blog. I am so excited to be on this team with so many talented ladies!



Being that today is Christmas Eve I decided to use "Jacobs Cookies for Santa" from Little Loud Stamps for my first card. Do your kids leave cookies for Santa? Don't you just love Jacob in his jammies? I added fun flock to his hat and the trim on his jammies but it is hard to see in the picture, it is also on the top of the stockings! I know tomorrow is Christmas and you will all be busy but make sure you take a minute and pop back in I will have a post with another stamp set from Little Loud Stamps! I hope you have all been good this year and that Santa is kind to you!

~Stephanie
Stamps- Little Loud Stamps
Card stock- Prism
Designer Paper- Provo Craft
brads, corner punch, sewing machine, fun flock

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Congrats on your DT news, that's awesome Steph.

Also, I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

jimlynn said...

Congrats! I can see why they want you on their design team - you do wonderful work.