Friday, December 25

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope each and everyone of you is having a good time today with friends and family!


For my second day of introduction as part of the design team at Paperworks Co. I decided to use "Charlotte's Holiday Mail" from the Little Loud Stamps Collection. I just love this little girl, she reminds me of my granddaugher Ava. I used Bazzill Smoothies card stock which you can find at Paperworks Co. and the designer paper is by Provo Craft. I added fun flock to the ground and mailbox for snow and the snowflakes have stickles on them for a bit of bling! You can read about the other great ladies on the design team here. Enjoy the rest of the day, I hope your Christmas was very merry and I wish you many Blessings in the New Year! Stop back tomorrow for a sneak peak, Litlle Loud Stamps has a new release coming on Dec.30th and you really don't want to miss it!!

~Stephanie

Image- Little Loud Stamps

Card stock- Bazzill Smoothies

Designer Paper- Provo Craft

Fun flock, Stickles, Sewing Machine, Scalloped edge punch

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful card Stephanie!!
such a cute little image!
Blessings, Maria

Christyne said...

OMGosh! This is SO cute! Great job on the card and congrats on your DT assignment!