Thursday, May 6

Stop Worrying about the potholes!!!

I made this card using May's card kit from Paperworks Co. I love, love, love card kits, it just makes life so much easier when you have everything that matches in one kit. I made this card for my daughter who is graduating from college on Saturday and had a rough week last week. The inside of this card says "and enjoy the journey"! This month's kit contains....

•12 – 6″x6″ Patterned Paper from Cosmo Cricket’s– Joy Ride Collection
•5 - 8.5″x 11″ sheets of Prismatics Cardstock 1 .5″ x 11″ sheet of Cardstock from Bazzill Basics’s Smoothies Line
•1 – 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of Cardstock from Bazzill Basics’s Dotted Swiss Line
•3 – 8.5″x11″ sheets of Simply Smooth White/Ivofh Cardstock from Prism
•Assortment of Buttons and Brads from BasicGrey
•3 yards of Ribbon from Bazzill Basics/Doodlebug Doodlebug Jewels
BONUS – 12×12 sheet of Borders from Cosmo’s Joy Ride Collection

All for one great low price!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
~Stephanie

1 comment:

HappyCrafter said...

Great card, I'm a worrier and worry about everything, this is just the kind of card DH would love to find to pass to me now and then.