Tuesday, May 4

Law Allows Deadly Drivers To Walk Away - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

Please pray that this law gets passed, this is the car accident that took one beautiful life and almost took our daughters life 8 years ago. Rob's friends and family have been trying to get this law changed since the accident and now finally after 8 years it might happen. Please read the story and click on the movie. That cross at the accident sight is less than a mile from our old house in MA. It was really hard seeing that little red car all smashed up. *Always in our hearts Rob*

Law Allows Deadly Drivers To Walk Away - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

how sad Stephanie. I do hope this law gets passed!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Stephanie

I have read the story and will keep my fingers crossed that the law is passed.

HUgs Ali x

Marlene said...

Wow. Six months for the taking of a life. Sad. Unjust. I, too, will pray this law gets passed.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Wow, Steph, I have goosebumps. I will keep yours and Rob's family in my thoughts and prayers. xoxo