Monday, May 3

It's Monday!!!

That means it is time for a Squigglefly challenge- this week it was to make a bookmark! I am an avid reader but usually don't use bookmarks, I love hard cover book and usually use the jacket flap as my bookmark but when I read a paper back book it is nice to use a bookmark, I usually use what ever scrap of paper I can find. So I made this bookmark for me and kept it simple no ribbons or fibers on the end just a plain jane one. I used one of the newer images from Squigglefly, I just love this frog by Jackie Matthews. Let me tell you about our weekend, on second thought I am not going to cause I will just get flustered... lets just say we have had better ones! I am so glad I got this project done last week otherwise I wouldn't have a project to show you.
Hugs,
Stephanie

6 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is so cute. I usually use a post it note or scrap piece of paper. This is much cuter.

Stef H said...

super fun!

HappyCrafter said...

What a fun bookmark, the play on words is cute :-) Take care!!

Holly Young said...

Stephanie, I just toadally (sorry couldn't resist) love the sentiment you came up with for this! Great job on the challenge! Sorry you didn't have a great weekend - hope your week goes better!

Marlene said...

Heehee!!! Love it - and the sentiment is so stinkin' cute, too!

marsha said...

So cute and so much fun!

Hugs, Marsha