Friday, July 2

Taking Care of Some Business...

I am back from Vacation, we had a lovely time with Family and Friends. It has been over a week since I made a card *gasp* but I will get back into the swing of things today or tomorrow. During the month of June I was a guest designer for Treehouse Stamps and just before I left for vacation they asked me to come on as a member of their team so I am excited about that, today there is a sketch challenge at Treehouse Stamps I just didn't have a chance to get my card made before I left on vacation but make sure you check it out! I also have a winner to announce for the blog candy I offered in the Paperworks Co. blog hop before I left on vacation. And the Winner is ..............................MAMICHELLE!!! Please contact me at sserrano22 (at) live (dot) com so I can get your goodies off to you! I will have more news in the next couple days so come back to find out what it is... Now I am off to do the dreaded vacation laundry!
~Stephanie

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, how exciting! Thank you so much. I sent an email. Must be my lucky week!!