Monday, May 20

Fiesta Time


Happy Monday Friends,  I have a fun little card for you this morning using a few stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  When I first saw this little guy from the new set Paw-some Pals he reminded me of the Taco Bell dog from the long time ago now commercial.  I just had to put him in the sombrero from the set Lama Love, the little banner is also from the same set.  The cacti is from Refresh my Soul.  I colored with copics and the paper is from DCWV.  Make sure you check out the new release this month it is full of some wonderful sets and don't forget if you spend $75 you will receive the stamp set of the month Peony Cluster which is AMAZING absolutely FREE! As always free shipping with $75 purchase!  Happy Stampings!!
~Stephanie
Simon Says-stitches 


 

No comments: