Saturday, July 6

Last Bug Post For NOW....

Hello friends, it's time for a new challenge at Catch The Bug.  It's anything goes time and I am using Crazy Dog Doodles, I colored with copics and just matted on a plain color for a CAS look. Play along for your chance at 4, 7 or 10 digis from Bug-A-Boo stamps.  
This will be my last Bug-A-Boo blog post for awhile, I have asked to step down for now-just needed a break. I have been on this team so long they are like family so it was not an easy decision.  Jodie has assured me that I can come back when I am ready so you will see me design for Bug again hopefully soon!  Until then be blessed and keep crafting!
~Stephanie 
Allsorts- sport or summer fun

3 comments:

Suze said...

Although I don't comment often, I am a follower of your blog and have a look at your creations. Best of luck with everything and I look forward to seeing your creations again when you are up to it again.

Lisa Lynn said...

Stephanie, this is awesome. Love this new image. You will be missed. Take care of yourself.

brenda said...

It's a real fun image and card Stephanie, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts 'Summer Fun' challenge.

B x