Monday, July 1

New Release Time @ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

Happy July 1st everyone, where the heck did June go?  It's new release time at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  Just wait until you see all the great sets this month-6 new sets plus a new stamp of the month plus you can now purchase last month's stamp of the month!  My card today features By The Sea designed by Korin Sutherland, oh how I wish I was by the ocean right now, that is my happy place!  I colored with copics and added a little texture to the sand using Texture Tiles 1 and a little distress ink.   
 We have so many new sets this month Korin has put together 2 early bird special for you.  This one is $53 and features some really cute stamps, I am sure you will want them all-just sayin'. 
This one features our Creative Worship sets and is Amazing! 


 This month's Stamp of the month is called Sentimental Wordfetti and is FREE with a $60 purchase!  Remember you also get FREE shipping with a $75 purchase.
Happy Stamping!
~Stephanie
Simon Says Stamps-AG 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Stephanie! The beach scene is lovely, wish I was there right now!
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx