Monday, August 26

#1 Teacher

Hello friends, hope this finds everyone doing well.  I feel like I have been M.I.A.  Oh wait, I have been!  We are in the midst of getting ready to move in about 10 days, so I have been busy packing up my craft area/house- what a big job. I did find a little time to craft so today I have a cute little note card perfect for a child to give a teacher on the first day of school.  I love this new set Back To School by Jennifer Nilsson for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I colored with Copic markers and used a bunch of scraps for my background.
My second card features Singing Praises which is the Stamp of the Month by Nina Brackett.  Oh my goodness, just a precious stamp set so near and dear to my heart because I am a bird lover.  I colored with Copic Markers and again used up scraps.  I fussy cut the little flowers and added some pearls to the center.  You can get this set free for a few more days when you place a $75 order.  Hurry, you don't want to miss out!  I will be back with another post on Thursday but then that will be it for awhile as we transition into our new home and I get my craft room set up.
Stephanie

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable cards Stephanie. I would hate packing my craft supplies...that would take me forever!!! Good luck.