Thursday, August 29

Hello

Hello friends....  I have 2 quick note cards for you today using Cheerful Hexies from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps,  I absolutely love this stamp set.  I stamped the different colors first and then added the black outline hexies and sentiment.  I added some half pearls for some bling.  This is it for me for now, I will be back in a month after we are settled in our new home.  
Don't forget about the stamp of the month.  You can still get Singing Praises for a couple more days when you place a $75 order as well as free shipping.
Happy Crafting!
~Stephanie

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very clean lines and colorful cards. I see a lot of versatility in this stamp set and for all occasions. Hope your move is going smoothly. You are going from extremely hot to just real hot....haha Trying now to get back to making cards....you were my inspiration to sew on my cards. I still continue.